Augustine Jewels is a successful British Luxury Jewellery Brand which is now sold all over the world.
The designs are hand drawn, then the finest gems are hand selected and finally the pieces are hand made by some of the best craftsmen in London who have been making jewellery for generations. The result is 'the most exquisite handmade jewels.'
Each collection is inspired by a luxury destination. Augustine Jewels immortalises the memories of a beautiful location into a jewellery collection. Each collection represents a place, its colours, its beauty and most importantly of all, its precious moment. The brand therefore reflects different influences that make up the global nature of our world.
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- When we will provide the products. We will deliver the products to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order. If we anticipate any delay we will contact you to agree a later delivery date.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, our courier or postal service will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery. If, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect the products from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract. If this happens we will refund you the price you paid but will make a deduction to cover the costs we have incurred.
- Returning products. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must post them back to us at [20 Exhibition House, Addison Bridge Place, London W14 8XP] or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please contact us for a return label or to arrange collection. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the products within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
- When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return if the products are faulty or misdescribed. In all other circumstances you must pay the costs of return.
- What we charge for collection. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection. The costs of collection will be the same as our charges for standard delivery.
- How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- Deductions from refunds. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.