The brand Ragged Rose is a vibrant lifestyle Home & Gift concept, conceived by Dawn Rose from her garden summer house in the heart of the gorgeous Kent countryside. Beautiful plains in colours such as shocking pink, lime and purple mixed with neutrals such as black, ivory and a new taupe combine with contemporary floral prints. Ragged Rose was born out of Dawn’s desire to create a signature collection of gifts and homewares, based around her passion for beautiful country garden flowers on a hot summer’s day and her love for strong, bold, vibrant colour. Initially inspired by a packet of flower seeds, the concept has evolved into a collection of completely original hand-painted artistic designs all based around a floral story that colour coordinates with plain items.
Glamorous and desirable pieces for the bedroom and bathroom, fabulous and funky, but still “functional” items for the kitchen and garden as well as some gorgeous, flirty bags for those fun days out! Check out the 50's inspired Retro Betty Apron ---a must have for any kitchen! Great Gift too! We know that your home is your castle and your sanctuary, so even on dull, grey days when the sun doesn’t always shine, let Ragged Rose inject colour and energy into your life and celebrate the beauty of the English country garden!
• Standard delivery is 2-3 working days for items under 500gm weight and £3.00, over 501gms it's £5.50.
• Free standard delivery on order value over £100.
• The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the 'contact the retailer' tab.
• If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can, in writing or e-mail within 7 working days as orders move rapidly through to our warehouse. We will try our best to make any changes but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal Returns procedures. You must take reasonable care of the goods and not use them. Please return goods in their original packaging. If you return goods to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during the transit, so we recommend a recorded or secure delivery.
• Once we've heard from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred when returning the goods, unless the return is as a result of an error on our side. If you have any questions, please contact us via the 'contact the retailer' tab.