House of Spring showcases a contemporary shoe collection mixing French chic with the vibrant energy of London, and in doing so, offers the best of both worlds.
Inspiration is taken from two fashion capitals as House of Spring aims to create the effortless elegance of Parisians together with London's bold fashion sense.
Our shoes are designed for lovers of fashion who like shoes with an elegant twist, whether it is in the shape, the colour or the material, that allows anyone to change their style into a sophisticated and unique outfit.
The House of Spring woman is chic but also confident and daring.
The shoes are designed in London and handmade in Portugal, using the finest materials and craftsmanship.
DELIVERY TIMES AND COSTS
Orders will be dispatched either the same working day or next working day.
Orders placed after 1pm on Friday or on the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
UK FREE SIGNED FOR 1ST CLASS SHIPPING (except the Channel Islands)
1-2 working days (Free)
EU TRACKED AND SIGNED SHIPPING:
3-5 working days (£10)
REST OF WORLD SHIPPING:
5-7 working days (£20.00)
Delivered duties unpaid
Please mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- What courier company do you use?
We use Royal Mail.
- Do I have to pay customs and import charges?
If your order is being delivered outside of the EU you will be charged a customs and import fee, which are applied when your package reaches your country.
These are your responsibility to pay where they apply and sadly we have no influence over this.
Your order is shipped on a Delivery Duty Unpaid basis. We are unable to estimate the amount of duties and taxes your package will incur as these charges are imposed directly by your local customs.
We advise that before making your order for shipment overseas that you contact your local customs office for more information.
- Do you deliver to po box addresses?
No, we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Do you deliver to hotels?
Yes, we can deliver to your hotel.
If for any reason the item you have ordered is not right for you, you have a legal right to request a refund under the consumer contracts regulations 2013 provided that you inform us in writing within 14 days after the day on which you received the shoes.
- All returns should be sent back with the House of Spring shoe box and tote bag and the sole protector should still be on the shoes.
- Please ensure when returning the parcel that the House of Spring box is protected using the carton provided.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or returned without the original box may not be accepted and may be returned to the customer.
Please note that you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the items while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, your entitlement to a refund may be affected.
All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
- Before your order leaves our warehouse it is fully checked by our quality team. If you receive an item which is damaged please contact us immediately.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Email email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order to explain the reasons for returning the shoes.
- Fill out the returns form included with your order.
Place this form back in your returns package.
- Take the package to your local post office and deliver by Signed For Royal Mail to the following address:
House of Spring
63D Kidbrooke Park Road
SE3 0EE London, UK
- We strongly recommend you obtain a 'Certificate of Posting' from the Post Office, as we will not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
- A full refund (excluding original delivery charges) will be issued within 30 days of us receiving your cancellation notice.
We request that you do not remove tags until you are completely satisfied that the items will not be subject to return within 14 days. We also request that all returns should be sent back in new/unworn condition with the House of Spring shoe box and the tote bag included.
Please ensure when returning the parcel that the House of Spring box is protected using the carton provided.
RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES
Unless the shoes are faulty you will be responsible for the cost of returning the shoes to us whether from the UK or abroad.
For the avoidance of any doubt, international customs duties, shipping costs and sales taxes are non-refundable for return shipments outside EU.
- Refunds will be credited back to the paypal account or card originally used for payment.
- The original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed
You can return an item for an exchange if you would like a different size of the same item.
If you want a different item, then you will need to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order.
- If the return you have asked for is available you will receive a new order confirmation.
- If the exchange requested is not available, you will be contacted directly and a full refund will be processed.
Please note, the return policy applies as well for exchanges.